Source: Job Bank
Montréal-Nord, QC, H1G1K3
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Site Environment
- Employer's home
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Help children with homework
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- CPR Certificate
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
- School age (6 - 12 years)
- Over 12 years
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.