Source: Job Bank
Surrey, BC, V3W0E6
- Private sector
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic mail
- Electronic scheduler
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Area of Specialization
- Financial statements
Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Willing to travel
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Repetitive tasks
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.