Source: Job Bank
Toronto, ON, M4R1S6
Work Site Environment
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Emergency child care first aid and CPR
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
- Newborn (including expecting mother)
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.