food service supervisor
Source: Job Bank
Edmonton, AB, T6T2B2
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Food service establishment
- On-site customer service
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Hospitality industry
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Cook (general)
- Food and beverage servers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.