Source: Job Bank
Newmarket, ON, L3X3A7
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Certificate of Conduct
- Young adults
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.