fishmonger - retail
Source: Job Bank
Mississauga, ON, L5V2Y1
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Clean and prepare fish and shellfish
- Cut fish into steaks and fillets
- Prepare special orders
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Food safety/handling skills
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
- Filipino cuisine
- Fish and seafood
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Manual cutting utensil
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.