Source: Job Bank
Wolfville, NS, B4P1A4
$13.35 to $15.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- or equivalent experience
- Second cook
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- Cantonese cuisine
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.