hotel clerk supervisor
Source: Job Bank
Parksville, BC, V9P1K8
$21.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- 5-10 people
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.