interior design consultant
Source: Job Bank
Cambridge, ON, N3H1J2
$15.00 to $23.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Rural area
- Estimate cost of projects and prepare detailed specifications
- Create interior spaces that reflect clients' needs and tastes
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Advise on selection of colours, finishes and materials, lighting, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards
- Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Provincial or territorial Interior Design Certification
- Interior decorator (residential) certificate
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- 20/20 design
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Area of Specialization
- Interior design (general)
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.