food service supervisor
Source: Job Bank
Belleville, ON, K8P3C2
$19.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Fine dining establishment
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- Cook (general)
- Kitchen and food service helpers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.