driver, courier service
Source: Job Bank
Abbotsford, BC, V2S3R1
$16.00 commission per piece
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Professionalism in customer service
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Load and unload goods
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Piece work
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.