Counter attendant - food service
Source: Job Bank
Moncton, NB, E1G1A8
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers' orders
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.