Source: Job Bank
Calgary, AB, T2E6K9
Work Site Environment
- Maintenance and repair
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Instruct apprentices
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- 3-4 people
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
- Working at heights training
- First Aid Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Physically demanding
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.