Computers for Schools Internship Program
What should I know about this program?
The Computers for Schools Intern (CFSI) program provides you with paid, practical on-the-job experience in refurbishment centers across Canada. CFSI looks to increase your employability and marketability through internships specifically targeted to develop expertise and skills. These skills will support you in actively participating in today's digital economy.
The CFSI program helps you gain work experience and develop a variety of advanced digital skills and essential soft skills such as project management, teamwork, and communications.
Am I eligible to apply?
You're eligible to apply if you...
- Are between the ages 15 and 30 at the start of the internship (No age restrictions for residents of Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut)
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or have refugee status
Here's what previous participants did!
- Repaired and refurbished equipment
- Prepared and packaged computers
- Sorted and tested software
- Certification training available (Java Script, C+ etc.)